MSU-IIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

in_your_face heart problems

Go down 
+6
czarina
kiko
aniway
`shinigami`
G
in_your_face
10 posters
AuthorMessage
in_your_face
in_your_face

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-08

in_your_face heart problems Empty
PostSubject: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:00 pm

need help.

i'm currently torn between two lovers.

i'm confused and i don't know what to do.

here are the details.

3 weeks ago i ran across my ex girlfriend which i was addictively devoted to. i was suprised to see her cause i thought she was in manila. when we bumped with each other accidentally, all these mixed emotions of happiness, excitement, and overwhelming feeling came into me. it's like i'm feeling this crazy crazy emotions of being in love. it's like my whole world just stopped and wanna be there with her, talking to her, smiling at her, looking at her charming face! God she's beautiful!

in the middle of my insanity, i happen to remember that my current gf is waiting for me at her house, mang laag man gud mi. so, all those emotions towards my ex vanished and i hurriedly went to my gf's house. well, after that insane incident i just thought that i was just really suprised to see my ex again that's why all those weird emotions came out.

days later, my ex went to our house. chika diri, chika didto. kumusta diri, kumusta didto. i really felt happy about it. when she was about to leave she told me that she won't home because of me. what would that mean?! it had me confused. i didn't sleep well that night. as days pass by, me and my ex spent more time together. my current gf wasn't really around much cause she has other stuffs to do, busibusihan. so, there were a lot of chances for me and my ex to get together.

na kuha na man cguro ninyo akong point

i know i love my current gf and i don't

wanna hurt her.

but i'm having this love thingy with my ex too.

so, any advice?

sus...

sana, dalawa ang puso ko

hindi na sana kailangan pang

mamili sa inyo!

lol
Back to top Go down
G
Admin
Admin
G

Male Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 pm

grabe og story maka dugo og ilong.. nyahahahahaaha... by the way, asa na locate imo gf, ex og ikaw karon?? sa iligan??

ala nako nakita unsa intension sa imong ex sa imo.. kalit2x lang ba 2 na bisita o naa kay hanaw nganu ming bisita xa?

medjo ng lag pa ako brain.. hehehehe.. w8 lang.. i need to analyze the data.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
`shinigami`
`shinigami`

Female Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:23 pm

hala... salawahan ning si IYF. wahahahaha

pag sure diha... as in jud?! patay ka ana dong.

pili lang jud og isa.. kinsa ba mas bug-at sa duha para nimo?

if you're going to ask me, ang current gf akong pili.on...
Back to top Go down
aniway
Recent Member
aniway

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:30 pm

BREAK NATA....!!!

kaw diay to??

nagsekreto kag lu-ib kanako???

ehekhekeekeekhekhekhekhekhek...

mao nay kantas torn between two lovers bah...

nag usa ray maka fill sa emptiness na imong nabati...

hmmmmm....

palayo sa sa duwa uie....

den...

choose....
Back to top Go down
kiko
Recent Member
kiko

Male Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:42 pm

the reason its called ex is because both of you are through.. do not entertain the feelings of the past. Past is past, you should cherish the one you have now..

The past is over, let it go..there is a reason why the one you have now is called a present, treasure it..

but then again, it is your choice, listen to your heart.hahah
Back to top Go down
czarina
czarina

Female Number of posts : 491

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:59 pm

unsa na mn na? hahaha. kataas ba!
aw. take time to realize bai. hahahhaha
aw. lolz.
btaw2. huna2a sag tarung knsa imo. lol

nya ang ex nimo, ex jd nmo na xa. lolz. hehehehe. aw
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/beeiiaah
philine
Recent Member
philine

Female Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:12 pm

mao ka! ahhahaha.. sakto jud si gab! na curious ko sa pagbisita sa imo ex sa inyo house! duh! gapapansin siya o unsa bah?? kabalo siya naa naka gf??
actually lisod imo situation pero agen choice japon nimo ang answer ana. do hope wala ka'y mapasakitan sa imo decision.

unya, what do you feel katong ga.uban mo sa imo ex?? do you feel fine? happy?? kontento bah ka ato?? or na konsensya ka sa imo gf?? or what??

*char! psychologist na kaayo paminawon bah?? ahhahaha.. psychotic diay to!*
Back to top Go down
in_your_face
in_your_face

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:30 am

hinay hinay lang.

kalma lang mo uy.

lol

to G: naa ra mi iligan now. ni uli man ko gikan cebu kay ge kapoy ko dadto.

to shinigami: salawahan jud? i'm only committed to one person.

to aniway: sorry my goddess, cge man gud kag pa miga, biga pud kog ako. lol

to kiko: past is past, but our past gives a big contribution with the present, sakto ba?

in general ni ha, dili lang bout sa uyab akong pa mean.

to czrina: dili ko ka huna huna og tarung. loading.... lol

to philine: tanang pangutana nimo bout sa akong na feel, positive! lol

sa tanan: uwag ra ba ni mga friends? lol
Back to top Go down
G
Admin
Admin
G

Male Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:55 am

uwag lang na dude.. Good Job

pwd ra na matambalan... nose bleed
Back to top Go down
kiko
Recent Member
kiko

Male Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:14 am

Quote :
to kiko: past is past, but our past gives a big contribution with the present, sakto ba?

hmmm si aida, c lora o c fe? its your choice..but just a tip, love the person who loves you most, not the one you love the most.. Good Job
Back to top Go down
xiao-xiao

Male Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:27 am

kung saan ka masaya... sususportaha tika.. hehe
Back to top Go down
`shinigami`
`shinigami`

Female Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:45 am

kiko wrote:

love the person who loves you most, not the one you love the most.. Good Job

nice nga topic ni ah! a very interesting topic for debate..ehehehe

@inyourface: cgeg panguwag oi! pag tarung jah dear!
Back to top Go down
philine
Recent Member
philine

Female Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:14 pm

ikaw inyourface,, ikaw ra jud makatubag ana. do you think ma.happy ka kung makigbalik ka sa imo ex ug bya.an si present?? or kang present lang ka tos kalimtan na si past?? choose only one ui! hhahahha.. lisod pud sila duha?? Rolling Eyes

den make sure pud na happy ka sa imo decision. mao lang jud na importante. okimz?? hehehehe..
Back to top Go down
mirasol
mirasol

Female Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:27 pm

well, d ko sure kung maka help..
pero naa toie message gi send ako friend sauna..
pag-facing daw a decision between choices na libug kaau..try daw ug toss og coin...mkatabang siya pag-sulbad sa answer..not kung unsa ang kalabasan sa pag-toss sa coin..but sa process kay ginahuna2 na nimu imu gusto mugawas sa pag-toss sa coin..hmm na gets ra? pero..d ko sure kung applicable siya ani..try lang..hehe

[edit] na save pa nako ang message...ako i-share

"What will you do when faced w/ 2 choices?

Simple..

Toss a coin.

It works -- not because it settles the question for you but while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for."
Back to top Go down
http://losarim.blogspot.com
in_your_face
in_your_face

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:43 am

toss a coin ei!?

nice.

ga jam ra bitaw ko.

lol

lol

lol

i'm not torn between two lovers.

i have tried it before though.

but i wasn't really confused.

kabalo ko kung kinsa jud akong love that time.

salamat diay sa pag post!

ning dugang lang kog topic sa board kay

para ma dugangan ang lingaw ba.

lol

to G: hulata lang sah ilang reactions before nimo ni e lock.
Back to top Go down
aniway
Recent Member
aniway

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:22 pm

kiko wrote:
the reason its called ex is because both of you are through.. do not entertain the feelings of the past. Past is past, you should cherish the one you have now..

The past is over, let it go..there is a reason why the one you have now is called a present, treasure it..

but kiko ma-hatching isss....ehekhekhee...past is the key to the future....if theres no future...den wat are we?? opcors we...are human beings...who know how to love...to hate...to conquor...*aaaaahhhhh....*

dot dot dot...walay sense....ahakhakahkaha

Back to top Go down
aniway
Recent Member
aniway

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:23 pm

G wrote:
uwag lang na dude.. Good Job

pwd ra na matambalan... nose bleed

BANG SAPNAN..!! korek...that s whay you call uwag...or in english...no...ahkahakhakhakhaka
Back to top Go down
aniway
Recent Member
aniway

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:25 pm

mirasol wrote:
pag-facing daw a decision between choices na libug kaau..try daw ug toss og coin...mkatabang siya pag-sulbad sa answer..not kung unsa ang kalabasan sa pag-toss sa coin..but sa process kay ginahuna2 na nimu imu gusto mugawas sa pag-toss sa coin..hmm na gets ra? pero..d ko sure kung applicable siya ani..try lang..hehe

Simple..

Toss a coin.

It works -- not because it settles the question for you but while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for."

no...that is not so true...i beg to disagree...kay when i toss the coin into the air...?? dili na makabalik sa yuta...mudagan akong manghod ug kwaon samtang galutaw pas hangin akong sinsiyo...
Back to top Go down
czarina
czarina

Female Number of posts : 491

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:27 pm

in_your_face wrote:

to czrina: dili ko ka huna huna og tarung. loading.... lol

sa tanan: uwag ra ba ni mga friends? lol

ayses! huna2a khag tarung dong. kinsa mn jd imong gs2? unsa mn feeling nimo kung naa imong ex? unsa feeling nimo kung mguban mo?
ug unsa pd feeling nimo bsta kuyog mo sa imong gf? asa mn ka mas mahappy?
aw. naa mn jd na ang kilig factor. lol. pro naa mn jd ang MAS kilig Laughing

uwag tingali na dong. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/beeiiaah
mirasol
mirasol

Female Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:34 pm

aniway wrote:
mirasol wrote:

Simple..

Toss a coin.

no...that is not so true...i beg to disagree...kay when i toss the coin into the air...?? dili na makabalik sa yuta...mudagan akong manghod ug kwaon samtang galutaw pas hangin akong sinsiyo...

Laughing i see..hehe..patulga daan imung manghud before ka mu-toss og coin.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://losarim.blogspot.com
aniway
Recent Member
aniway

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:29 pm

mirasol wrote:
aniway wrote:
mirasol wrote:

Simple..

Toss a coin.

Laughing i see..hehe..patulga daan imung manghud before ka mu-toss og coin.. Very Happy

[b]hahahahkhk...abtik patos tanang nangamatay bah..kay makadungog lang ug sinsiyo kay mudagan dayon..ahkahkakkhakhak
Back to top Go down
kyxz
Recent Member
kyxz

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 am

y not both imo pilion??nyahaha.. btaw oi, suggestion lng..palayo ka sa duha maski few days, or week,much better....then, try to know the answer....

tnuod mnang, you will know the importance of the person when she's away from you....
Back to top Go down
aniway
Recent Member
aniway

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:34 pm

kyxz wrote:
y not both imo pilion??nyahaha.. btaw oi, suggestion lng..palayo ka sa duha maski few days, or week,much better....then, try to know the answer....

tnuod mnang, you will know the importance of the person when she's away from you....

dili man...dili man..bwahakahakhkahk.!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in_your_face heart problems   in_your_face heart problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in_your_face heart problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MSU-IIT :: Entertainments :: Heart to Heart Talk-
Jump to: